Ruby on Rails Consultant
The company I’m working with is attempting to make the lives of those living with crippling debt back to normal by helping customers refinance and proactively start to pay off debts ASAP.
To efficiently and accurately help people regain their lives, the company has turned to a state-of-the-art system for assessing options and acting, rather than letting the market be determined by predatory lending. You’d be strictly working the back-end with Ruby with some limited exposure to Ember.js (experience is not required on the front-end).
If you’re a ROR expert who doesn’t require sponsorship and is willing to work onsite, I’d love to tell you more
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-7 years of professional experience using Ruby and Rails
- Ember.js experience is a plus
- Comfortable with relational data
- 4-year college degree in CS or STEM is ideal
- My client cannot provide sponsorship or transfers
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor, you will receive the following benefits through us:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit