Senior Software Engineer
A company who specializes in helping enterprise companies deploy their platform to the cloud is looking for a senior software engineer to help grow their platform. They are located in Menlo Park and have a salary negotiable up to $150,000 with a very generous equity package.
The company has been getting some major news as of late as they have just raised their Series A funding round with a substantial amount of money. They help companies adopt IaaS platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud securely. They do this by speeding up cloud forensics, deploying DevOps with guardrails, and finally by providing companies with reports explaining their environment. They are looking for a person that is an expert at Java code but also has been exposed to Big Data technologies like Apache Spark and non relational databases like Cassandra. This startup is also looking for somebody that has experience using Redshift as well. They are also looking for somebody that is able to work on multiple types of projects as they are a smaller startup and you would be somebody that would have to be able to "wear multiple hats".
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Other Related Field
- Fluent in Java (J2EE Technologies)
- 3+ Years Experience with API Development (REST or RESTful)
- 3+ Years Experience with AWS
- 5+ Years building ETL Pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent Communicator and Team Player
- Comfortable with RESTful webservices
- Experience with Machine Learning
Benefits & Perks
- Off-Site Activities
- Upward Mobility