Our Client is an established health benefits enterprise building a platform that will save employers money through simpler benefits programs. They allow employers help cut cost through smarter more personalized benefit for each individual employee. This opportunity will be working on creating highly engaging mobile health application through data analytics and science where you will get to be a part of an established and promising digital health startup. Through the use of their app, employees will be able to cut benefit costs by tracking and meeting their fitness goals.
This company is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to help with NLP and developing the for real-time learning algorithms. The platform that will be worked on will interact with their fitness/health apps and devices for real time data streaming. This opportunity is looking for a leader to drive a best in class team. They are looking for someone who will work directly with executive teams of leading companies, with great visibility and growth within the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 3 - 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Scala, Python Ruby or Java
- Experience with Spark is a plus
- Experienced in NoSQL: Cassandra and/or MongoDB
- Experience with AWS, EC2/S3 is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building a data-processing pipeline is big plus
- Experience developing large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem a plus
- Experience with development of REST based API's
Benefits & Perks
Competitive Salary (DOE), Health Benefits, Equity, Bonus, PTO