Data Engineer - Education Platform (Contract)
Bay Area based education and learning company developing analytics software for the K-12 market nationally is currently looking to fill a Data Engineer position in the downtown San Jose offices. The software is used by students and teachers around the country to help accelerate learning for all. The company is currently valued over 1 billion dollars and rapidly growing. Be a part of a small, agile, and data focused team.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years+ development experience
- 2 years+ experience working in with Data
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark and Scala
- Experience building a data pipeline
- Strong Computer Science and object oriented fundamentals
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
Competitive packages provided, great work culture, convenient location.
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit