Software Engineer - Big Data
Interested in impacting the financial space? Our client provides governments nationwide with a financial analysis platform that gives both local & state governments’ complete transparency into their funds. Based in the cloud their platform has an interesting blend of Ruby, Java, and Scala technologies and they’re looking for an experienced engineer to come in and help build out their current infrastructure. Any experience for Big Data tech is also required, as they’re using Hadoop, Spark, RDBMS, and NoSQL. Postgres and Cassandra are huge pluses!
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Strong Java or Scala experience
- Background in algorithms and data structures
- Building API’s, real-time querying experience is a big plus!
- Big Data experience; Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Storm, RDBMS, NoSQL
Benefits & Perks
Salary is DOE but market competitive + stock options + full benefits