Junior iOS Developer (Start-up/Virtual Reality/Consumer Electronics) - CTH
What to work for a company that is changing the way we interact with the VR space? This Silicon Valley start-up is working on a cutting edge technology that is the first of its kind. Their system captures the world the way the human eye sees it, allows you share the images you take, and view it with VR Devices.
As the iOS Developer, you will be responsible for the development of their mobile/graphics application that connects to their IoT/VR device.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Expert level Objective-C programming skills with strong object oriented design background (Swift is a plus)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, concurrency, management)
- Shipped iOS applications to the Apple App store
- Experience with camera software, image processing, 3D graphics is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Competitive Rates