Senior iOS Engineer (10 million in Series A/AppleWatch competitor) - Contract
Our Client is a company based out of San Francisco. They’re pioneers in the smart watch market bringing classic fashion to modern technology in their smart watch designs. The company is comprised of some very sharp minds with backgrounds in companies such as Apple, Pixar, Beat’s by Dre, Oracle, Wind River, Amazon Lab126, HP, and many more.
Recently announced a 10 million Series A funding round and looking to scale out the engineering team. One of the most pressing positions we are looking to help our client with is a Senior iOS Developer position. This position will own the Architecture/design, development, and implementation of the iOS application that interfaces with the hardware products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing iOS applications with at least 1 application currently on the App Store.
- Very strong Objective C programmer with light professional experience with Swift. (IS A MUST)
- Strong with iOS SDK’s. (WatchKit, MapKit, HomeKit, Etc)
- Ability to interface with the backend team to make changes on Web API’s for iOS integration.
- Understanding of agile development processes.
- Experience interfacing with BLE Devices on iOS is highly desirable.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study. (Ph.D. is nice to have)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Competitive compensation
- Medical benefits
- Career path opportunities for top performers