Do you want to work for the #1 connected car company in the Silicon Valley? Backed by Deutsche Telekom, Amazon, Relay Ventures, 500 Startups and BDC Capital, this company is sitting in a nice spot for growth and have recently locked down their third major connected car platform contract that gives them access to millions of customers. They are looking for a rockstar iOS Developer to build out their app to ensure our customers and partners are having a superb experience.
This is an great opportunity for those who want to be a leader in cutting edge technology that has transformed the way cars and people stay connected. In addition, this role will be very hands-on in a fast growth, fast-paced, and technically-driven company.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-5 years of solid iOS development experience
- Subject matter expertise on iOS 9+ and OS X 10+
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design for software and mobile, including design patterns
- Senior level object-oriented design thinking
- Ability to integrate analytics into the app for measurable tracking
- Deep knowledge of the iOS Ecosystem and App Submission Process via Apple AppStore
- Knowledge of open authentication and various forms of logging into an enterprise application
- Experience with third-party libraries and platform APIs
Benefits & Perks
Working for an awesome company and learning from the best of the best.