Senior DevOps Engineer 6 Month Contract-To-Hire
A quickly growing, innovative tech company in Mountain View is looking to hire a senior DevOps engineer to join their team on a direct hire basis. This DevOps engineer position must have strong AWS skills, and you will be building out the infrastructure, enhancing, and maintain it. You will be making it easy for individuals and teams to create, interact with and share content. You will be working in a fast paced, team-friendly environment that is currently working on cutting edge technology. You will be a key member of the process and will have an opportunity for internal growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive experience with Linux administration
- Strong coding skills in one or more languages (Python, Java, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in the cloud, such as AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.
- Knowledge with monitoring systems (Nagios, Zenoss, Graphite, etc.)
- Strong skills in configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Proficient in continuous integration and deployment
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Experience with containerization a huge plus (Docker Kubernetes)
Benefits & Perks
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Small team
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Internal growth
If this is an interesting opportunity that you would like to learn more about, I want to hear from you ASAP!