Linux System Administrator
A Canadian financial exchange company in Toronto is looking to hire for a Linux System Administrator. You will be providing server and support work for their users and environment of over 150 virtual and physical servers. They are looking to hire for an individual who has worked heavily in the Linux environment, with knowledge in the Windows realm. From Tier 1 to Tier 3 and Server administrative tasks. you will be working with the team of 4! This is a full time opportunity with salary expectations up to 95K!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux flavours especially Centos, or RedHat
- Worked in an environment that requires you to wear multiple hats!
- Worked with VMware
- Scripting in Bash and/or Shell
Desired Skills & Experience
- Worked in a Windows environment with Win2008R2
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange
- Cloud experience with AWS or Azure is a huge plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, Full Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 3 Weeks of Vacation