Systems (AWS/Ansible) Engineer
A tier-1 VC backed Palo Alto startup just closed a B-round of funding, and is working with Fortune 500 companies to secure and track data movement. This security application will instantly compartmentalize and tag data to ensure its safe passage.
As a Devops engineer you will be setting up the SaaS-based cloud offering in AWS and on-premise clouds using Chef and Puppet for configuration management and Python on the scripting side. To excel in this position you need to understand the inner workings of Linux machines, have set up virtualized environments from scratch, and have kept up with the latest AWS technology. You will jump into a high-impact role right away and get your hands on technology such as Docker, Mesos, and Vagrant.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in virtualized Linux environment
- Strong knowledge of AWS suite
- Experience scripting in Perl, Python, Shell, or Ruby
- Automation with ansible, puppet, chef, or saltstack
- Experience with the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Circle CI, Bamboo)
- Experience with monitoring or logging analysis tools (Zabbix, Ganglia, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Logstash)
- Nice to have: Docker, Mesos, or Vagrant
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Free catered meals