.NET Developer (consultant)
A small consulting firm headquartered in Chicago is looking to hire a .NET Developer with Heavy Front End experience. There are several teams in the office, specializing in several aspects ranging from production management to custom IT solutions. The tech department has developed a framework with a customizable user interface used by medical product companies to ensure regulatory compliance. The team currently is staffed with 5 senior .NET developers, and they’ve opened up a new position to expand their capacity and pick up new contracts. Targeting 45-65 an hour for this contract role.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, SQL).
- Independently and motivated as well as being able to function in a team.
- BS / Computer Science, OR equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to work independently in an Agile environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit