Ruby/Python Developer (Downtown)
One of Chicago’s premier fintech company redefining the ways that we identify dependable debtors. Located in a modern office in the loop, the company has been able to effectively reinvent themselves all while winning over new business in new industries.
The business model speaks for itself. So where would you fit in? On the technology side, the tech stack consists of the latest and greatest open-source technology and they need Ruby developers. If you want to join one of the most lucrative and fastest growing industries in tech, work in an open source and forward thinking environment, and help creditors get loans in the hands of people who need them most, we should talk.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience developing backend systems in Ruby on Rails or Python/Django
- Experience with Rails, Sinatra, or Django
- Experience working with PostgreSQL databases
- React exposure is a huge plus
- Exposure or interest in Machine Learning is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.