Java Developer (Full stack)
One of Chicago’s biggest tech focused companies is looking to grow 3 more teams in the upcoming months. In addition to awesome benefits (flexible work schedule, free lunch, and awesome downtown office) the company has dedicated a whole new wing of their building to someone like you.
They’re looking to optimize their main application on the backend by adding new and innovative features using Java in a big data driven environment. This role is perfect for a senior engineer looking to become a lead. If you’re someone who is multifaceted and smart enough to manage and manipulate the team’s SDLC, I’d love to talk!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java development focusing on the backend
- Familiar with cloud storage and data pipe lining
- Comfortable in a NoSQL environment
- Great collaborator and natural ability to lead
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.