Our client is one of the biggest retail entities located in Waltham and they are currently looking to add a talented QA Automation Engineer to their technical team. This is a great opportunity for a QA Engineer to join an award winning IT team, working on both web and mobile applications that will touch millions of users daily.
This is a contract-to-hire position and you will have the opportunity to learn directly from the Director of QA, working on a newly added team with the opportunity to quickly transition into a more Senior/Leadership role.
Required Skills & Experience
- This full time position for someone with 3+ years of QA automation experience working with Selenium WebDriver and scripting in Ruby, Java, Python or C#
- Their environment is Ruby so that is preferred
- Must have experience writing SQL queries working on SQL databases
- Experience using Cucumber and Jenkins for continuous integration
- Must also have experience working on both web and mobile applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The role is a great fit for a candidate who is a highly motivated problem solver who can execute and develop automation test cases and test scripts from start to finish and has a passion for technology.
- Prior experience working with Appium and working on native mobile applications is a huge plus.
- Any experience working in the ecommerce is preferred and will give you an immediate leg up on the competition.
- This individual has a great opportunity to work for one of the most well-known companies in the country and tackle new creative tasks each week.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Matching 401k Plan
- College Reimbursement/Tuition Matching Plan
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Beautiful Office
- State of the Art Technologies & Equipment