Front End Developer
The nation’s premier provider of software for advertising and promotional products is looking to bring on a senior Front End software engineer to their development team. The company has been around for over 30 years and their success begins and ends with their development team. This is a full-time role that is looking to pay between $80,000 - $110,000 DOE.
You will be joining a talented team of 5 .NET developers, 3 UI developers, and 3 QA engineers. This team will be working on the reintegration of their flagship POS tracking platform using AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Grunt, and Jasmine. Experience working in an Agile environment would be considered a huge plus. Interviews are happening now, apply if interested!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of web development using AngularJS or similar frameworks
- At least 3 years experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive design and cross browser compatibility
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a .NET environment
- Experience with nodeJS, ASP.NET, Ruby, or other MVC frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Computer Science or related degree desired
- Active contributor to Github, stack overflow, etc.
Benefits & Perks
Work from home (must be local to Greater Philadelphia area), impressive bonus program, 401K, and top-of-the-line benefits.