Java Software Engineer
A well known company with a web platform that supports millions of unique hits monthly has a job open in their Downtown Toronto office for a Enterprise Java Software Engineer/ J2EE Application Developer. This is a large company that has been growing at a fast and stable rate over the past decade. You will work within a dynamic and Agile environment, responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of different applications for the company using Java architecture in an open source environment utilizing Spring MVC, JBOSS and other open source technologies. The are looking for someone to join their team and hit the ground running with cutting edge technologies and exciting projects.
Required Skills & Experience
· Understands, leverages and utilizes core Java architecture
· Has experience in open source project development using Java, Spring, Hibernate, MVC(Struts)
· Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly assess problems and determine proper steps to resolution
· Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required.
· Experience with web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.) is a plus
Benefits & Perks
· To be discussed.