Mid-Senior iOS Developer (No C2C) - Contract
Our client is a publicly traded industry leader. Working here offers all the perks of working for a larger company while still maintaining a fast-paced, agile startup-like environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on their cutting-edge products that provide services in the realm of Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite navigation, local search, automotive navigation solutions, mobile advertising, enterprise mobility and workflow automation. Leveraging their location platform, global brands such as General Motors, Ford, and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Walmart and Best Buy can reach millions of users with their highly-targeted advertising platform. Their location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads.
Seeking an iOS Developer for a 6-12 month contract with possibility of being converted/extended. Flexible rate. Absolutely no C2C.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of iOS app software development
- BS in Computer Science or related
- Strong UIKit, Core Foundation, Cocoa Touch and Interface builder
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Good software design skills and understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong Objective-C programming experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Swift experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit