Senior Developer Productivity Engineer
An extremely profitable enterprise company specializing in surveillance computer software is hiring for an automation minded DevOps Engineer to join their team in Redwood City. This client is open to junior or senior candidates. Candidates will be working with open source tools and cloud technologies to automate their newly formed SaaS platform. This position will be working with a team of 2 additional ops engineers. Candidates can expect to work in an environment where they are given the freedom to operate independently and be an expert in their given craft.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience developing a Linux operations environment
- Experience using configuration management tools: Puppet or Chef
- (The most important attribute is automation experience)
- Experience working with open source tools: nagios and cacti
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Benefits & Perks
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with the stability of an established company.
- Our client offers excellent benefits, 401K match and competitive base salaries with raise structures.