Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS, Linux & Ansible)
Our client is the leading company in the global financial sector. They want to help people with not so great credit get loans! Their awesome office is located in the LOOP and they are looking to fill a DevOps Engineer Role.
You will be responsible for assisting in the build out of the existing Ruby on Rails web application stack as well as any future technologies. We are looking for pragmatic generalist programmers who can not only help us execute in building our application, but also have a real say in the technological direction that it goes
Required Skills & Experience
- Self-driven and thrives in unstructured environments.
- 2+ years’ experience with a major orchestration technology (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Extensive Unix/Linux experience.
- Experience supporting production web applications.
- Knowledgeable with N-Tier cluster technologies (nginx, apache, haproxy, memcache, redis.)
- Experience preparing for regulatory audits preferred (PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design.
- Worked with service based architectures in applications, preferably with experience migrating from a monolithic application to service based architecture.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Large bonus structure