Big Data Contract
An awesome Orange County company in the finanical space is looking to bring a Big Data Architect to lead a new build out for the Country of Colombia. It was will an implementation of a new age Scala, Hive, Spark, and NoSQL stack.
The right Big Data engineer should be strong coding in Java and Scala. Experience with Hadoop and HBase is a huge plus. This role offers the perfect combination of scientific research and engineering concepts!
- Big Data Tools (preferably Hadoop)
- Spark, Storm, Kafca, Latin
- Pig, Hive, Impala, Oozie, MapReduce, HBase
- NoSQL, Oracle, HSQL
- BI Tools: Splunk, Datameer, etc.
- Programming experience with Java
- Experience managing or leading team members
- Experience interacting with cross functional teams to conceptualize/gather requirements
- Cloud based services
- Experience working on large enterprise level applications
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science)
Casual dress code, flexible work hours, ability to work with the most modern big data technologies, and competitive hourly rate