Senior Integration Developer (Java/Rest API)
A mortgage investment company in Bryn Mawr, PA is looking to bring on a senior Integration Developer to join its team. This company specializes in mortgage and investment consulting services for its clients. They have been in business for over 50 years and are growing the team in their Philadelphia location.
This role will require both Java Development and API Integration experience, specifically with 3rd party integration. The ideal candidate will have experience with Java 1.8, J2EE, REST API, MuleSoft/ MuleAPI, Camel, and SQL. Experience working with complex investment/financial platforms will help you stand out from the rest. Strong communication skills and the ability to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment are preferred. This is a great opportunity to work closely with a tight-knit team using cutting edge technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience working with Java 1.8
- 5+ years working with 3rd party API integration (MuleSoft, Mule API, Rest API)
- Experience working with Lambda’s and Multi-Threaded applications
- Experience working Apache Camel/Apache Tomcat
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the financial industry is preferred
- Data warehousing experience using Oracle/SQL
- Strong communication/verbal skills
- Client interaction experience