Deep Learning Engineer
Are you interested in being one of the first 20 employees of one of the most impactful healthcare industry startups in the world? This company is using deep learning to enhance medical diagnostics accuracy and speed to provide better care to patients. They have already done work to increase the accuracy of diagnosing chest x-rays and lung cancer, but are have identified countless other problems to solve including ultrasounds, mammograms, MRIs, etc. With $15 million in funding, they are in great position to have a positive influence on society going forward.
If you have experience with production level deep learning, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. The company is looking for as many top tier deep learning engineers as possible to solve direct target problems independently. You will need excellent algorithmic skills as well as strong coding skills in C++, Python, or Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in CS, Math, or Physics
- Strong algorithmic ability
- Production level deep learning experience
- Ability to work independently on a specific problem
- Coding experience in C++, Java, or Python
- Expertise in deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, Caffe, Keras, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with systems using GPUs
- Scientific computing
- Have done work with highly scalable machine learning systems
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision for employees and dependents
- Generous vacation
- 401k match
- Early stage equity
- Gym membership