Linux System Administrator
A Healthcare company in Toronto is looking to hire for a Linux System Support Administrator. You will be providing support and server work for their users and environment of over 100 virtual and physical servers. They are looking to hire for an individual who has worked heavily in the Linux environment, with knowledge in the Windows realm. From Tier 1 to Tier 3 and Server support you will be working with the team! This is a full-time opportunity with salary expectations up to 80K!
This Healthcare Company is one of the largest in Toronto, and is a great opportunity in the healthcare and IT industry!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux flavours especially Centos, or Ubuntu
- Worked in a Windows environment with Win2008R2
- Worked with either KVM or VMware
- Scripting in Bash and/or Shell
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience with AWS or Azure is a huge plus!
- Prior experience in the healthcare or research institute sector is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, Full Benefits and Vacation!