Senior BlockChain Developer
With location in McLean, Virginia, New York City and San Francisco, a Fortune 100 financial fintech company is looking for a Senior Blockchain Engineer to join their Fellowship Program. Budget is $175,000 - $250,000.
You should have have built APIs with Node or similar open-source technologies, worked with encryption, transactions, signatures and have extensive experience with cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin and Blockchain. Experience with either blockchains or compilers is essential, and previous work with Google Lanai, Solidity, or LLVM is highly desirable.
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
- Lead several unique Blockchain initiatives
- Direct client and business exposure?
- Write code
- Work on blockchain POCs
- Monitor blockchain technologies.
- Maintain firm’s relationship with the Hyperledger initiative.
- BlockChain technical expertise that is hands-on, platforms
- Cloud architecture and scalable solutions including orchestration & containers
- Must have a BS in Computer Science
- Must have 2+ years of experience with distributed software development.
- Must have hands on experience with all aspects of software development: data, server side, UI, and open source software.
- Must have experience with Linux, Open source, C++ or Java, client server apps
- Demonstrated passion for Fintech innovation, open source (OSS) software contributions, blockchain, cryptography, and data-science
- Passion for Test driven development and continuous learning
- No Fear of the edge of startup engineering
- Total Industry experience must be 8+ years