Senior iOS Engineer (Consumer Facing / 1M+ Users)
Our client is one of the hottest startups out there right now. They have seen 700% growth over the last several weeks, have already reached 1 million active users, and have doubled their engineering team in the last two weeks. They are seeing explosive viral growth and there are no signs of slowing down. Some of the founding team has ties to the earlier days of Twitter. With more than $50 million in funding from one of the Bay Area’s premier venture capital firms, this is a great time to hop aboard this rocket ship.
The company came out with a very prominent mobile app last year and has now launched an application that is taking the social media space by storm. 60% of the company’s user base is between the heavily in demand ages of 15-23.
You will be joining a small team working on a consumer facing live streaming video application with a fun social component.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working on consumer facing mobile applications
- Strong programming skills – Objective-C / Swift
- Strong Silicon Valley pedigree – experience working in high profile startups with large user base
- Experience building scalable software applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working on iOS
- Prior experience working as a team lead
- Experience with video streaming technologies
- Experience with full-stack software development – Java and/or Scala
- Experience with native Android application development
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical benefits
- Early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity to make a huge impact