C# / .NET Engineer
One of the largest media conglomerates in the world is looking for a highly skilled .NET Engineer to join a team lead position. This company is offering competitive pay and benefits.
As a Lead Engineer, you would be responsible for the development of a system integration plan, and use your leadership skills on a team to coordinate the architecture of the end to end implementation of data integration solutions.
They are looking for someone with leadership qualities, extensive IT experience, a good working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and RESTful API.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in C#, ASP.net, and web services
- Experience in RESTful API and web API
- Full knowledge of SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Teradata or Oracle
- Experience using ETL tools like Informatica Power Center on a daily basis
- Python and IronPython framework.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit