C# Developer (Downtown)
A downtown Chicago based company that is a leader in market research has a job open for a great software developer to join their growing team.
They need a strong C# web developer that has a minimum of 1 year of professional .NET experience and also has some front end experience as this is a full stack developer position. You should be a self-motivated individual that is very eager to learn and wants to contribute to an exciting product.
You will be delivering core components of their product suite and will be participating in all phases of the software life cycle. We are targeting 75,000K-85,000K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- You need a minimum of 2 year of .NET / C#, MVC and SQL Server experience
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience using bootstrap.js would be a huge asset
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field is required
Benefits and Perks
- 401k + 6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).