Senior Full stack Developer (C#/.NET)
Are you an amazing .NET developer looking for a job in the heart of Chicago? Good news everyone! This Chicago-based company is one of the nation's leading specialists in employee incentives. They are a vanguard in the development and support of cutting-edge, web-based motivational programs, such as an innovative points-based auction. They also provide prompt fulfillment of awards by maintaining their own warehouse and distribution center.
Located in the Loop of Chicago, IL, this company’s web development team is looking to add a Web Developer to their team to help lead the design and develop their core applications. You’ll be using cutting edge Microsoft technologies to build ASP.NET / MVC applications and supporting back-office tools. You’ll participate in the full SDLC from design through development.
The right person should have 3+ years’ experience developing applications in the Microsoft stack of technologies (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL). Strong experience with MVC, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Angular.js, and Knockout.js are HUGE bonuses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years development experience, preferably .NET with C#
- Solid experience building dynamic web-based applications
- Strong understanding of .NET and Microsoft technologies (.NET 4.0, LINQ, etc)
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and enterprise design patterns
- Solid understanding of SQL Server and SQL
- Pluses would include building mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Experience with an ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate) would be nice
- Familiarity with unit testing concepts and tools
Benefits and Perks
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.