One of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience is hiring a digital designer to join their team. They own and operate a portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading televisions stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. As a Graphic/UI Designer this individual will be focused on supporting and designing content for the Global Media Operations division of the organization. This content will be specific to: networks, films, and TV shows associated with this sector of the organization. If you thrive in a fast paced environment please submit your resume for review!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of Graphic/UI/Visual design experience
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience working in Sketch and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills; especially the ability to design choices to non-designers
- Any animation experience is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit