My client right downtown Toronto is focused on using cutting edge technology to build a platform helping educational sectors! These guys are seeking a senior front-end developer to help build out their reporting platform to build and maintain reporting dashboards to support their award winning, high performance, SaaS-based application that helps students prepare to succeed in college and career. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of development experience with Angular.js and some sort of unit test. For the right candidate this client is willing to pay up to $110 000 as well as a highly competitive benefits package.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Practical experience writing unit tests with Jasmine or Mocha/Sinon/Chai with Karma.
- Strong knowledge of build tools (Gulp), Bootstrap, version control (Git/Mercurial).
- Knowledge of software best practices and design patterns.
- Experience in agile delivery, especially Scrum.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working within a Linux shell environment, including SSH related configuration and commands.
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Java, PHP).
- Experience writing automated tests with TestNG, Selenium, ChromeDriver, Appium.