My client right downtown is an online social and real money gaming software development company that was founded in 2013 in anticipation of burgeoning social and real money gaming opportunity in the United States. Focused on delivering an excellent player experience through our proprietary platforms for our partners and our customers, this company plans to be a material market participant in both the U.S. online social gaming and regulated real money online gaming markets. Right now, they are looking for skilled programmers focused heavily on Front-End Technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Apollo Client, AWS and server less architectures is preferred.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git