Java Engineer (Both Mid/Senior)
A leader in design & implementation of easy-to-use software solutions in the educational field currently has four open Software Engineering roles open in their Irvine office. There is plenty of more support out there for anyone to pursue a higher education and this software company is increasing productivity for universities to best service all these needs. You would be working on helping simplifying and streamlining workflows, eliminate inefficient processes, and automating out to the cloud.
The right engineer will be well versed with at least Java 1.7 and familiar with Web Services. Certainly, this would require engineers to be able to build sustainable RESTful APIs through best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with J2EE
- Experience working with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience building out RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases (MySQL and Oracle)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with Non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit