Service Now Architect
One of the most innovative network entertainment companies, based in Culver City, is growing their software development team exponentially and is looking to add a Service Now Architect. You will support lines of business in relation to all aspects for IT Service Management and aiding the software team to ensure the creation of highly functional Service Now platform.
Some of your responsibilities will include leading overall enterprise architecture, developing enterprise infrastructure solutions, collaboration with the Senior Management team and researching third party products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience with at lease 5+ years in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Service Now Technology Strategies and Platform Roadmaps
- Software Selection Strategy
- High level design documents
- Extensive experience in web application design and build
- Familiar with n-tier application architecture
- Experience with multi-data center application and use of Cloud Computing
- Technically diverse in multiple programming languages
- BS in CS is highly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Health benefits, accrued sick time, and 401k
- You get to work for one of the most prestigious entertainment companies in the world!