Director of Product Management
This company is one of the elite SaaS companies that has built a primarily community driven system for developing customer intelligence solutions for the world’s business leaders. With their platform, companies are able to engage and interact with consumers to gather feedback and insights in real-time to make business decisions, increase overall revenues, and maintain customers. For the role of Director of Products, candidates will need to be able to analyze the market to create strategic and clear product roadmaps, balancing both short-term business goals and the long-term company mission for customer information. You will work with the various engineering, sales, and marketing teams as well as customers to guide product development in an agile environment from conception to launch. To aid with this, you will be asked to develop an understanding of the buying personas, influencers, and main decision makers of different industries in order to become an expert on all solutions and use cases and how they apply to those varying industries. If you are able to do that and analyze performance through the use of the company’s adoption funnel of their SaaS system, then this job could be for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in product management in a business SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, economics, psychology, physics, or similar field (advanced degree preferred)
- Previous experience practicing outbound product management
- Proven ability to excel when faced with tight deadlines while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Agile methodologies is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent analytical, writing, verbal and time management skills
- Team player with strong communication and leadership skills (be comfortable leading meetings and presenting in front of groups of colleagues, partners or customers)
- Lots of motivation, highly energetic, and a passion for success!
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time Leave