Web Developer (ASP.NET MVC, Web API, React.JS)
You will be a key player in the developing of their core products, as well as contributing to the architecture and new technology implementations on the next generation of systems. Understanding of core programming fundamentals and a willingness to continue to advance your skillset are a must to be able to keep up at their rapid pace.
If you are looking to challenge yourself with a strong financial company, apply today!
*At this time we are only considering candidates local to the Orange County area*
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant software development work
- Experience within the Microsoft stack
- Work within C# and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience using React / Redux (candidates with demonstrated Angular 2.0 experience may be considered)
- Bootstrap for responsive design
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Web API 1.0/2.0 and an ability to DEVELOP calls, not simply consume
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2014 or later
- TFS and unit testing
- Excellent communication
- Teamwork and soft skills
- Curious mind and learning abilities
- Get-the-job-done mentality
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Multithreaded programming
- Data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Working experience with ASP.Net Core 1.1
- Cloud experience with Azure or AWS
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation