A global law firm is looking to add a .NET contractor to a growing team of five engineers. In this role you will work on a brand new analysis and processing tool that is used both internally and externally.
Currently the team runs a pretty lean Agile methodology and embraces new ideas. For those that are looking to learn from others while also having their ideas heard, this is a good place to work. A lot of projects coming in will keep you busy, but my client also highly values work life balance.
This isn't one of those roles where you have to have all the buzz words, if you're confident in five or six skills, they will interview you on those skills. Depending on your personality and technical acumen, they are happy to work as a team to cover the holes of your expertise. Bottom line, great team based approach!
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent C# and .NET Skills
- Able to Work Outside of Microsoft Frameworks
- Comfortable with Writing Complex, Testable Code
- ASP.NET MVC, Core, WebForms
- Entity Framework
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent and Reputable Growth Potential
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Sick Days, Vacation and Uncapped PTO