My client is hiring a UX designer with experience in human-centered design. The role will be responsible for driving projects from start to finish and thinking through customer problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers build them.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of experience preferably in tech enterprise products
- Experience in end-to-end design – User Research, Interaction Design, Prototyping, Visual Design and Content Design
- Knowledge creating rapid iterations using Axure, inVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch etc.
- Experienced with multiple form factor design – Web, Mobile (iOS and Android) and Client (Mac and Windows).
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams and in influencing the organization
- Experience working with Agile engineering teams
- Previous work with Lean UX principles and how to integrate them into the design process
- Masters in related fields like Information Systems, HCI, Human Factors, Computer Science, Mass Communications and/or Cognitive Psychology
Benefits & Perks
They offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks.
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!