VP of Engineering
As VP of Engineering, you will lead an incredible development team, building the most advanced personalization platform on the market. Combining machine learning, massive scale, deep data and modern technologies, our client supports businesses in delivering better experiences to their customers and users across all digital channels and environments. You will work closely with our CTO/Founder to scale and support the team, and to build a world class organization delivering a product that makes the internet just a better place.
We’re a team that loves solving tough problems. Want to use terabytes of data, machine learning techniques done nowhere else, and custom built editors that let business users drive the delivery of personalized experiences on every page… delivered in less than 50 milliseconds? We are scalable, cloud-based, modern, automated and target 100% availability.
- Lead, mentor, manage and support development teams that work across a diverse set of technologies
- Support learning and employee advancement
- Improve delivery process, quality, infrastructure and automation
- Support operations team delivering fully available infrastructure
- Support the product management and planning process
- Hire the best, treat them well
- Prioritize work, build a plan
- Deliver a great product
- Manage vendors and technology partners
Combine business knowledge and technical experience to build a team that supports an advanced, real-time, scalable platform for personalization. Leadership, architectural insight and the ability to build a team to solve very hard problems.
- 7+ years of experience leading and scaling advanced software engineering teams
- Computer Science degree
- Experience with cloud, IaaS, web and mobile technologies
- Experience or understanding of CEP, big data, caching, analytics, machine learning
- Experience securing platforms from attacks
- Experience improving software development lifecycles
- A quick thinker with the ability to make business decisions with incomplete data
- Continual assessment, refinement, maturation, implementation, and enforcement of engineering standards and best practices
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under aggressive timelines and budgets