Senior Front End Engineer
Our company is opening an office in Sunnyvale and we’re hiring a new team of developers to tackle complex engineering challenges and improve our crowdsourced eCommerce marketplace. You will be part of our growth team with a strong entrepreneurial focus creating prototype concepts to validate business hypothesis as well as expanding successful growth experiments.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional experience developing and maintaining front-end code on high-traffic websites
- A fierce dedication to writing testable UI code - you feel unsatisfied without high test coverage for the code you write
- Experience building maintainable and scalable UI frameworks and tools that increase developer efficiency
- Experience designing complex front-end components and accurately estimating scope and risks
- Has a holistic understanding of the application stack instead of being 100% front-end, and can create scalable REST APIs that drive our web apps
- Experience with React, Flux and other modern web technologies
- A go-to person for diagnosing tricky cross-browser compatibility issues
- Gets excited about building excellent, web-based user experiences
- Interest in open source and early adoption of future standards (ES6, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with responsive, web design best practices and mobile web development
- Experience building and deploying web services using Node.js
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile e-commerce environment
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
Benefits & Perks
We offer an excellent compensation package, stock, benefits and a ton of other perks.
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!