Senior Machine Learning Engineer
An algorithm and AI centric (and VC backed) startup working on fundamental problems for perception within autonomous navigation. Their ultimate goal is to achieve full autonomy and make safe algorithmic navigation completely independent from any human input. They are actively seeking strong Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Computer Vision engineers that will be primarily responsible for research projects in self-driving cars, drones and consumer robots.
If you are someone who is passionate about the next big thing in deep learning technology and productizing along the full spectrum of autonomy - this is a great opportunity to take your research and engineering skills to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience customizing neural networks with Tensorflow.
- Mathematical fluency.
- Research experience on novel unsupervised learning algorithms at petabyte scale.
- Machine learning/deep learning experience
- Development experience in maintaining petabyte scale data/training/experiment analysis infrastructure on EC2.
- BS in Computer Science + >= 1 year experience working on data pipelines at scale.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Employee perks
- Medical/Dental & Vision coverage