Senior iOS Engineer
Do you want to contribute to the development of a revolutionary system that will change the way we pursue and maintain a healthy lifestyle? With a million and one wearable fitness tracker start-ups, it is hard to differentiate between them all. We have just partnered with a Redwood City start-up, that has taken this concept 10 steps further and has brought forth a product that not only monitors activity, but acts as a digital personal trainer, helping to correct improper workout posture and much more.
The team is currently looking for passionate Mobile iOS Engineers who truly enjoy both learning and teaching. The team is growing at the moment, and collaboration is key, so good communication skills are a must have!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related experience
- Strong background in software development
- Fluency with Objective-C or Swift (React Native would be a plus)
- 3-5+ years experience with iOS SDK, APIs and OS architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with OpenGL a PLUS
- Previous experience with Bluetooth connectivity a PLUS
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary, benefits package, and significant equity.