Senior DevOps Engineer / SRE
The automotive technology industry is dealing with petabytes of data and needs to manage, optimize, and wrangle it by using the latest and greatest in cloud technology. This company is a leader in autonomous vehicle manufacturing and is looking to expand the Bay Area office.
The Director of Cloud Services is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be hands on in automating the cloud services for a massive data pipeline. This role will entail a software development aspect as you will be tasked with customization and build out of plugins and tools within a hybrid cloud environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert Linux Administration
- Orchestration and Configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation is ideal but would also be open to Saltstack, Ansible, Cheff, Puppet)
- CI/CD solutions using (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, or SVN)
- 3 years of coding in Python
- Expert in at least one Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Rackspace, Openstack, or Google Compute)
Benefits & Perks
This company has great pay and an awesome culture!
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave