Content Management System Developer
This versatile digital marketing company is on the market for an experienced Mid to Senior level Content Management System Developer to aid in the creation and implementation of their new Sitecore CMS. Located right in Washington DC, our client is thoroughly invested in bringing interactive design to the forefront of the marketing world.
The best candidates will have a background in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, and Angular. One of the main priorities for this individual will be the implementation of the Sitecore Content Management System, so CMS experience is a must have, but Sitecore is a plus. This developer will also be working in open source data as well, so PHP and Drupal work experience is also essential.
This is truly an exciting environment to be a part of. Everyone from the bottom up is passionate about the work they do on a daily basis. It is great to see the direct impact this company has on the region, and soon, the entire nation. Flexible hours and a great work life balance are another huge draw to those in the Information Technology industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery and Angular
- PHP, Drupal, WordPress
- Web API’s
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- 3+ years experience in relevant work
Desired Skills & Experience
- CMS (Preferably Sitecore)
- Marketing/design background
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable working in a team and individual environment
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit