Senior Project Manager
As a rapidly growing business in the beauty industry, this company has made its mark by being ecologically aware and by selling products that go above and beyond US safety standards while maintaining high quality products. The organization is actually recognized as one of the best places to work in Los Angeles and they are currently looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to join their growing tech team. In this Project Manager role you will get to work on streamlining their new platform with large potential for growth within the company. You will be responsible for managing a re-platforming of the site coupled with innovative redesigns that modernize the site as well as improving upon and adding features such as filtering, user generated content, and a new checkout system among other things, that add to and improve the customer experience. If you like to drive multiple projects and serve as the leading voice for others, then this position would be just right for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years of Project Management experience
- 4-6 years of experience in eCommerce
- PMP/CSM Certification required
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office programs (especially Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Magento 2.0 experience is a plus!
- Fashion/Cosmetic industry experience
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban processes, employing JIRA
- Budgeting and Scheduling experience strongly desired
Benefits & Perks
- Full Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time Leave