Lead DevOps Engineer
Our client is on the lookout for a Level 2 Support Engineer to work between the customer care and engineering departments to help perfect their product and stop any technical issues. If you’re a problem solver, a tech lover and thrive in a hands on environment! This role is for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical knowledge and understanding. Comfortability working with a variety of different technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to dive into to tasks and get them completed without having to be ask
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 1-3 years’ experience in a technical support role
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- SQL, CRM, and JIRA experienced preferred
- Understanding of Linux System Logs preferred
- Basic knowledge of scripts or codes, particularly in python or ruby, would be a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Unique experience to work with a well-known startup that as unlimited potential for growth
- Flexible PTO along with excellent work/life balance
- Benefits consisting of provided snacks, lunches, and happy hour along with company swag
- Parking stipend