Lead iOS and Android Software Engineer
We are seeking an iOS developer and an Android developer for a logistics start up in downtown Chicago. We have an agile team environment and are looking to build new features to our native iOS and Android applications. These apps focus on making life bit for users by utilizing geo-location software in Chicago and other major cities. If you want to take on a challenge and put your mobile skills to test then join us. Targeting 100,000K-120,000K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ year of Android or iOS development
- Published applications on the Apple Store or Google Play Store are a huge plus
- Good communication is necessary
- Works well with xcode and Android studio
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Client Facing
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
- Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.