IT Support Engineer
An Audio Technology Company located in Cambridge, MA is hiring an IT Support Engineer. This is a Full Time job paying $45,000 - $55,000.
This innovative tech company revolutionized the audiobook world making reading books and finding literature easier than ever before. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Audio/Visual support and will support the entire Cambridge office. Candidates must also have Active Directory experience as well as a strong background with Exchange. Candidates must also have strong MAC and PC support experience as well as experience in Windows domain. Candidates with experience in Creston and Cisco Telepresence products are highly desired. As well as experience in Redhat or Ubuntu, also a candidate with experience in live event equipment management and support is highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience
- Audio/Visual Support (Maintaining/Installing/ and Conducting systems test)
- Active Directory
- Strong Apple and Microsoft support experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field or relevant work experience.
- Redhat OR Ubuntu
- Strong willingness to learn new systems and take on new projects
- Live event equipment exposure and maintenance
- Knowledge of Cisco Telepresence
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
Benefits & Perks
- PTO – 2 week
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- Medical Insurance/ Dental Insurance
- Located in beautiful Cambridge