Software Architect / DevOps
A unique business opportunity has presented itself to join and lead a team of Jr. Devops engineers. This person will need to have a unique and unlimited passion to design and build world class enterprise software products and enjoys working on some of the toughest software problems while growing as a senior technology professional.
If you believe that enterprise software products must operate 24/7 without failure and can prototype and write code that embodies “failure is not an option” while directing and coordinating the work of others than this is the right place for you. We are targeting 120,000K-160,000K for this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years or more experience developing enterprise software products; exposure to the cloud consulting industry is helpful but not required.
- Deep problem solving and coding skills and a superb software craftsman, code that speaks for itself
- Ability to prototype the end-state architecture and develop a component model which can be later engineered by teams working in parallel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with less experienced engineers or non-technical audience
Benefits and Perks
- Casual start up environment
- 401k match
- 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days
- Annual Bonus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental