Senior Full-Stack Java Engineer
This company has been improving air quality for over 30 years now and is best known for providing this service in commercial, residential, and institutional markets. This company is located in Santa Monica, Ca and is looking to add a Senior Full-Stack Java Engineer to their engineering team, which is highly valued within this organization. As an Agile environment, you not only will constantly work with members of your team on full stack Java development (Spring Boot, Angular2, RESTful APIs, MySQL, TDD) you will also be afforded to opportunity to work on new projects every 6 months. You’ll learn invaluable experience and get to learn from senior mentors, as well as mentor junior staff. This is a full time role, that offers 100% covered health benefits (and 90% for all dependents), a generous 401k policy!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of Java development experience in an Agile environment
- Spring Framework (Boot, Security, Data, Cloud)
- Hibernate ORM framework
- RESTful Web Services and API experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relational database experience, MySQL preferred
- Test Driven Development experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an American Accredited University
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental & vision
- On-site gym!
- 401k plan with company match